Sunday, February 14, 2010

"I am your portion and your inheritance"

"I am your portion and your inheritance"

Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
You hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

The Lord is my portion, " says my soul, "therefore I will hope in Him. " --- Your testimonies are my heritage forever, for they are the joy of my heart.

O , God, you are God; earnestly I seek you;
My soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water...for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. ---
My beloved is mine, and I am his.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...