Monday, May 10, 2010

How To Please God

I have been wanting to please God but many times I failed.

That never-ending feat have only made me disappointed and frustrated in having a good relationship with Him.

So I asked,

"Lord, how can I please you.
Look at me, I'm not worthy.."

Then I heard some of these words comin out from my head
As if He is talking to me,

Jesus said,
"my child, one of the problems in this world is trying to please everyone and even themselves.
If they couldn't make it, they end up disappointed and frustrated.

You don't need to impress me with anything because
You've already pleased me.,
And in my eyes and heart you
are worthy....
that's why I died for you.

Go on now and enjoy the world.

The only responsibility that you got is just to guard your heart

for in it, comes the wellspring of life.."




I say," wooooooow!"

Thank you Jesus!!!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...