Friday, June 25, 2010

Jesus is in a Tricycle

I was riding a "tricycle" ( a public utility vehicle )in one of my short visits in Manila when I saw this in front of my face.




Halleluyaaaaah!
Wherever I go, He keeps reminding me of His awesome presence.

Yes!

Jesus is Lord forever!

Ameeeeen!

Note:
Tricycle - Tricycles are motorcycles with side cars bigger than the pedicab, which has the legal capacity of 5 passengers including the driver. However, due to the oil price increase, some drivers will accept up to 10-15 passengers: squeezed in the sidecar and the backseat of the driver, hanging at the rear or sides of the sidecar and/or sitting on the roof top. Other times these vehicles carry loads of market goods, hardware or furniture and even appliances.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...