Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!




2010 is almost coming to an end everyone and here's my wish for
all of you...

May you all be blessed, protected, restored and healed
in all areas of your life this coming 2011...in Jesus mighty name!

As for me,

Mmmmm.... I wish for me and my loved ones to stay healthy...
It has been my wished for years now and all I can say,
truthfully is that, He has never failed me of that wish..

Until now, I'm still up and running in this mad, sickly world
And believe it or not I am still walking healthy without the help of any
vitamins or medicines..

as it is written, He renews my youth like the eagle..Halleluyaaaah!

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Isaiah 40:31


Yes, I have never been down with a flu, cough or anything.
It's just awesome for me because, I WAS very sickly back then.
This is just one of my testimonies and the best is yet to come..
You see, I've realised, when Jesus is in you...you have no choice but
to improve for the best! Hahah!

I also believe when you're healthy.... Of course wealth or divine prosperity would come next...

Just wait and see His Salvation !

Pure victory huh?

I know it's happening to you too my friend so because of that,
Let's CHEERS for a good , vibrant, healthy, supernatural
free life with Jesus!!

Halleluyaaaaaah!

P.S. Thank you to Joseph Prince for leading me back to God.. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...