Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Morning Jesus...:)

My Auntie Ichu from LA has sent these beautiful words on my email.
It touched me so deeply that I quickly created this slideshow to share it with you all.
I used my iphone 3gs in taking the video while it was playing on my ipad, added a little beautiful music and put some graphics.
Voila! Welcome to my first iPad Christian slideshow!

This is awesome so I'm gona create more of this kind...
Yesss! I'm gona do this because He has blessed me with all these cool
gadgets.. It's just right to thank Him in my own little way...

All for His glory!

Enjoy the slideshow my dear friends.
And pardon me for the abrupt cutting at the end.
Feel free to spread this around....:)

YouTube Video




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...