Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why Partake Holy Communion?

I will be sharing with you some important notes from
Joseph Prince' "Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion".



The revelations about partaking the Holy Communion has changed
the way I commune with Jesus and how to be bold in claiming one of my inheritance as a Believer--that's healing and restoration.

I am a person who hates sickness in my body. Even little headaches or giddiness, I am not so comfortable of having it.
Few years ago, before I realised who or what my healer was, it was ok to have headaches now and then. I thought it was normal because that time I was still struggling for the truth.
I was lost walking in this world listening to others telling me it's ok to have a headache because we are humans. Duuuh!
Thank God, I knew deep in my heart that something was wrong.
The feeling that I knew there was a solution somewhere and had led me to something even bigger.:)

I wasn't satisfied of that belief "you are well today..sick tomorrow" cycle.
I abhor it that I seek for answers...

And lo and behold!

It's true when Jesus said, "Seek and you shall find."
you shall find!

Now, wooooow!
I have the answer to my wholeness and healing---it's JESUS!

Yes, Jesus is my healer.

"Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed."

Isaiah 53:4-5

( Aaahhhhh..These words are music to my ears. What about you?)

Jesus has healed you and me 2,000 years ago. The Bible says so and our only responsibility is to believe. Period!

How to keep believing? Well, there are alot of ways to do that.
You can choose to worship Him, pray, and just proclaim words of healing.
But guess what.

Me? As I've walked my way with Jesus, He has led me to partake Holy Communion.

There are alot of testimonies in our church on healing because they partake
Holy Communion 3-5x a day depends on how severe their sickness is and today they are very healthy and walking in victory.

I can back it all up too. I have not been down with a flue, fever, cough or even just a little runny nose. It's awesome! Though I get little headaches sometimes but it doesn't matter.because I know by Jesus stripes I have been healed. This little headaches shall go away anytime soon.

Pure victory!

Halleluyaaaaah!

Anyways, I won't keep you for so long.

I've taken some important notes on the intro of

"Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion" book
by Joseph Prince

Be ready now, because you are about to experience Jesus' power in here.
The power that came from His death and sacrifice for you on the cross.
His body, made broken so you and I can be whole and free of any disease.

Be blessed!

Chapter 1:

Next to being saved from hell or eternal destruction, divine health is the greatest blessing we can have.
Some people might say, " No, Pastor Prince.It would be great if I had lots of money. Then, I can do so many things."
Well, I know of people who have lots of money. They have fleets of cars, but are not able to drive a single one of them because they are flat on their backs, sick.

If someone is on his deathbed, I do not think he would say, "I wish I had made one more million." I believe he would be thinking, "If only I could have my health back. There are so many things to do, so many people to say, " I love you."

You can also have a great family with wonderful children, but if you are sick, and cannot run around and play with your kids, that would be sheer misery.

That is why I believe that health is the greatest blessing we can have while we are still here on earth. Without it, there is no way we can enjoy the blessings of God.

"Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion" intro
By Joseph Prince


(to be continued...)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...