Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Prayer For Annointing Oil

I gave my remaining anointing oil to my Boss who is a freethinker and have asked her to share it to her mom.
I don't know. When I saw her mom during one of our product photoshoots , I was prompted to give her one. I don't care what she believes in. Whether she believes in Jesus or not.
My boss says to just give it to her mom without telling that it comes from Jesus. So she wouldn't be conscious. We will just wait for what happened.

I told Jesus,"Jesus, I'm gona share the anointing oil to my boss' mom. I know she needs it. Just do your job ok? I love you Jesus.."

Now, let's pray together.

I want you to buy an olive oil.
Something like this.



And let's say this prayer together to set it holy so you can use it.

"Prayer for Anointing Oil"

As a king and priest in Christ (rev 1:6),you can consecrate your own oil and set it apart to be holy. Here's a prayer you may wish to say to bless and sanctify the oil.

'in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I set this oil apart to be the holy anointing oil.


This oil is the holy anointing oil with the power to cast out demons and to heal the sick according to Word in Mark 6:13 and James 5:14.

This is the anointing oil which sets us apart unto God and makes us more than conquerors and overcomers.

This is the anointing oil which honours God and man , and brings glory to Jesus Christ.

This is the anointing oil which gives us gladness and empowers us for service unto God.

This is the anointing oil which speaks of the finished work of Christ and gives us protection from all evil.

This is the anointing oil which blesses us and gives us complete victory in Jesus Christ. Amen!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...