Thursday, December 13, 2012

The world is not going to end

The world is not going to end

because God so loved the world

that He sent His only begotten

Son to save it.

John 3:16




I know it gets a little scary sometimes when man pokes you of some "bad" news that the world is gonna end.

Armageddon is coming!

If PSY Gangnam Style's video will reach 1,000,000,000,000 then that's a sign .
We are doooooomed! haaaaaah!
well, that's according to Nostradamus.

Some people just shrug their shoulders off...continue living their daily lives.

While others are cautiously preparing for it,

Some just pretending to keep it cool.

As for me,

I believe anything can happen anytime on that day. If scientists perceived it to be and of course there will theories or facts to go about which lead them to conclude such things, then it might or won't happen at all. Let's just respect it. That's their job to inform or warn us people.

yes. we really don't know what's going to happen, right? And that is so frustrating, depressing and veryyyyy stressful!

but guess what,

The

World

Is

Not

Going

To

End.



No.



I am not a prophet. A scientist.

Nor Psychic.

I am just an ordinary person

who believes in what God has to say about this.

Check this out.





I am not trying to convince anyone to believe which ones are to believe.

As for me,

I know this truth. And this truth is all in the Bible !

And this truth has set me free from stress or fear!

God is assuring me thru the new covenant that He will never destroy the earth again.
Because of Jesus!!

Yes!

Jesus did it all.

That's why He is called a Savior!

In Jesus, there will be no end of the world but Rapture!

He will come to redeem all His children. And those who believe in Him.

This is the truth that's setting me free!

So now that I have told you all these. I know after reading this (that's if you're not a believer yet) you will still wonder. Or will argue.
But hey, let me just suggest to you that if anything will happen today, or even after I've finished typing this and you are still breathing. Pray.

Pause for awhile and accept Jesus as your savior.
Just say this,

"Jesus , touch my mind and heart and let me believe the truth. If you are real or not. Just lead me to the truth. I now accept you as my Savior!"

There you go!

That's it.

Ok I am almost in the office now so ...see you later!




Congrats for believing in Jesus!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...