Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Look Up To Jesus For Supply by Joseph Prince






…The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my Savior…
2 Samuel 22:2–3, NIV
Look Up For Your Supply
When the Israelites were slaves in Egypt, they relied on the River Nile, a natural resource, for their supply of water. They depended on their own hands to carry the water from the Nile and did not have to look to God for His supply. This is a picture of human self-effort.

On the other hand, in the promised land of Canaan that God had prepared for His beloved people, there was no River Nile to depend on. So they had to look up and depend solely on the Lord for the blessing of rain to fall upon their land.

Beloved, even as you labor diligently in your career today, what is your trust in? Is it in your self-efforts to provide for yourself, or is your dependence on the Lord to bless, increase and promote you? It’s time to look up, especially in times of economic turmoil when the “Niles” of the world are drying up. Look up to Jesus for your supply!

- Join us in www.Facebook.com/fillmyheartjesus
Instagram: fillmyheartjesus

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...