Friday, September 12, 2014

You and Jesus Together

This is one of my secrets in dealing with stress or any problem.

"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me. "

because tough things in this world is so complicated to deal with. The next thing you know, you are down on your bed weeping and crying, depressed if you let yourself deal with all these alone.

You cannot do it alone!

You need Jesus to battle those stressful stuff for you. Because He is not just a savior of your soul.
He is also a savior from anything that bothers you. He saves you from all negatives things that could happen in your life. Yes. I say "ALL THINGS"!

So be bold in using this verse.

Say it while sighing.

"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me."

Say it 2x, 3x , 4x a hundred times until you are at peace.

It works!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...