Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Don’t Trouble Your Heart By Joseph Prince




Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

Don’t Trouble Your Heart
By Joseph Prince

You have probably read health articles that say that the cause of many medical conditions today is stress. Stress can produce all kinds of imbalances in your body. It can cause you to age prematurely, give you rashes, cause gastric pains and even hinder fertility. To put it succinctly, stress kills!

Beloved, stress is not from God. Peace is! Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid”. Notice Jesus’ second statement. He says that if you want to walk in His peace, then don’t allow your heart to be troubled or afraid.

Now, you do this by not feeding on negative reports that trouble or put fear in your heart. If your doctor has given you a negative report, don’t keep thinking about it. Meditate on the fact that by Jesus’ stripes you are healed. If the news on television is making you worried about the economy and your job security, don’t keep watching it. Meditate on the fact the God supplies all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Beloved, let not your heart be troubled. Rather, let it be strengthened and established in the love and wonderful promises of God for you!

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...