Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Table In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Joseph Prince


We are taking Holy Communion almost daily. Will post a blog about it and how to do it. We proclaim Lord's death and victory through Holy Communion. As days,months passed by, it also has restored our health and well-being. I recommend you do it in your household too.




You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23:5–6

A Table In The Presence Of Your Enemies

Heartbroken and devastated when her 18-year-old daughter told her that she hated her and left home, a mother from Texas developed high blood pressure and started hemorrhaging badly.

One day, she tuned in to one of my broadcasts and heard me preach about Jesus’ finished work at Calvary. She got my series on the Holy Communion and took it every day as she looked to the Lord’s finished work to heal her body and restore her relationship with her daughter.

Six months later, this same mother wrote to tell me that she was healed of high blood pressure and no longer bleeding. God was also restoring her relationship with her daughter who had returned home. Today, she is taking Communion daily with her husband and children, and experiencing the blessed family life she had once only dreamed of.

Beloved, no matter how bad things may appear to be now, rest in Jesus’ finished work by coming to the Lord’s table, and receive your victory, restoration and wholeness!

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...