Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Love to Worship Jesus in a Song

When emtpiness sets in,
you have to accept that it's a normal feeling.
But when you fill that emptiness with praise unto our Lord Jesus,
it is amazing!
The best thing that could happen in your entire life.

I love listening to praise and worship songs everyday of my life.

It is way much better compared to listening to worldly songs of brokenheartedness, or pain as if celebrating with it.

If I'm gonna write a song ,
I would write something for Jesus.

Because in life,
only Jesus can restore and fill our soul up.

Have you listened to this worship song?

It is one of my fave Christian songs now.

I sooooo love it!

Try to watch it in youtube or listen in spotify.
You will know what I mean.

Good morning dear friends!



Awesome Jesus' Inspiration Quotes in here:
www.JesusDailyQuotes.com

Location:Lorong Ah Soo,Hougang,Singapore

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...