Friday, February 2, 2024

Brian Head Welch - Why are they Corrupt?


Several years ago, I found myself grappling with the same inquiries as Brian Head Welch.

Specifically, I harbored reservations regarding individuals who identified as "Christians" and

yet engaged in incessant judgment of fellow believers. This disdain emanated from their

presumption of moral perfection since embracing Christianity. In my estimation, such

individuals bear a responsibility to God for driving away believers, particularly those newly

embraced by faith. As a long-time believer, I've pondered my own existence and questioned

why I persist in committing sins. These transgressions are fueled by my aversion to the

Pharisaical and hypocritical behaviors of certain Christians. Despite aspiring to love them as

God does, I find myself incapable of doing so. Consequently, instead of engaging in futile

debates, I opted to disengage and redirect my focus to biblical immersion. My experiences in

reading the Bible have unveiled insights, challenging me to contemplate who incurs God's

displeasure the most. The details of this revelation will be expounded upon in my forthcoming

blog post or video.

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...