Wednesday, August 31, 2022

All of My Anxieties #JesusDailyDevotional

 All of My Anxieties


Casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.

l PETER 5:7 ESV


You ask me to cast all of my anxieties on You, Lord. 


To release them from my tight grip and toss them all the


way to Your loving hands. 


No one else I know would make an offer like that. 


Who in the world would want to carry all of my burdens, 


especially with the stress I've been under lately? 


No one!


But You? 


You're not only willing but able to carry them all. 


And You desire to lift these burdens from me because


You care so deeply for me. 


Your love means everything to  me, Father. 


Thank You for reminding me I don't have to bear my problems alone. 


Amen!


Casting is a fishing term. When was the last time you "cast" your cares on the Lord?





No comments:

My Life With Jesus...