Hey friends, welcome back to the blog! If you have been feeling the heavy weight of the world on your shoulders recently, you are absolutely not alone. In the hustle and bustle of our daily routines, it is so easy to lose sight of the incredible, unearned grace of Jesus.
But here is the beautiful truth: Jesus doesn't ask us to carry the burden by ourselves. He invites us into His perfect rest.
That’s exactly why I put together this playlist. I wanted to share a collection of music that serves as a gentle, powerful reminder of God’s unfailing love. Whether you are driving to work, tackling chores around the house, or just having a quiet morning with your Bible and coffee, I pray these melodies wash over you with the peace that only Christ can provide.
Rest in His Incredible Grace
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28
Grace isn't just a theological concept; it's the very heartbeat of Jesus for you right now. When we feel inadequate, His grace says, "You are enough because I am enough." When we mess up, His grace says, "You are forgiven, completely and totally."
Let the truth of Ephesians 2:8 echo in your mind today: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”
You don't have to earn His love today. You just have to receive it.
🎧 Listen to the Playlist Below
As you hit play, my hope is that the lyrics and melodies remind you that you are deeply seen and endlessly loved by the Creator of the universe. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and let the Holy Spirit minister to your heart.
What is Your Favorite Song? (Join the Conversation!)
I would absolutely love to hear from you. Which track on this playlist spoke to your heart the most today? How is God showing up in your life this week?
Drop a comment below and let me know! And please don't forget to hit "Save" on the playlist on YouTube so you can come back to it whenever you need a boost of faith. If this encouraged you today, share this post with a friend who might need a reminder of God's amazing grace!

No comments:
Post a Comment