Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Sing Hosanna New Creation Album




Woooow! Just got a copy of New Creation Church Singapore's latest worship album and all I can is that,

"It Roooooooocks!"



I keep listening to it over and over and over again!
All the tracks are great because it's all about Jesus!!! It makes you rejoice of who you are in Christ.

Yeheeeey!

Just so you know, it's just wonderful praising Jesus with a pure , uncondemned and guilt-free heart.

All I wanna do is dance!
Wooohooooooo!

Halleluyaaaah!

Here's some lyrics of one of my fave songs in the album.
I've manually typed this in so please excuse the typos if there are any..

Upps btw, you can purchase this online now. Go check: www.newcreation.org.sg

Be blessed everyone!

"Unmerited Favour"
Words and Music by Sean Goh

I am standing under an open heaven
Drenched by endless
Showers of grace
I'm surrounded
By love and tender mercies
As You freely gave so
Freely I've received

Now I've got every reason to rejoice
Your unmerited favour is on my life
It's got nothing to do with what I did
But it's all about
What You've done for me
And because of the cross
It's plain to see
I'm irrevocably saved, now I am free
And I'll rejoice
In everything You've done
In everything You've done

No more striving
'Cos I have been forgiven
Made forever righteous and whole
I'm secure in
This hope that is unwavering
And my future's bright
'Cos Your Word is my light

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...