Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jesus Has Insulted Me???

Sometimes, I feel Jesus slaps me with these verses.

"I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man."

John 3:12-13

You know as a firm believer of Jesus, I am not perfect. That's why I am thankful because my Salvation does not depend whether I have so much faith right now or a little tomorrow. Or maybe none at all. As in void.

My salvation depends on the cross!

God's Word says that I am saved not because of the good things I've done or being a goody-goody, lovable person that I think I am.

No.

I am saved because of Jesus' sacrificed on the Calvary. His death has set me free of sins no matter what! And I shall be forever thankful for that.

When I believed in Him to be my savior, heavenly doors opened for me so His life, protection, blessings and healing shall come pouring down on me.

Yes. I just believe even if I haven't seen Him in real life.

The word says He is alive, sitting on the right hand of God. Waving and smiling at me while I am writing this blog. :)


Yes I Believe in JESUS!

And it's ok.

My life is awesome this way.
So I'll just keep believing till He comes. And I know He's gona come down soon.

Look around you.

The world is shaking now, dude!

So what's on your mind?

Me?

It's B-E-L-I-E-V-E...


It's free to believe right?

....then let it be my choice forever.

Halleluyaaaaah!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...