Saturday, May 26, 2012

God Remembers What You Say In Faith by Joseph Prince

God Remembers What You Say In Faith by Joseph Prince

Isaiah 55:11
11So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Some years back, I had a skin condition which refused to heal. I told God about it and began to take the Holy Communion believing and confessing that by Jesus’ stripes I was healed. Nothing happened, or so it seemed.

But the Lord did not forget about my skin condition. One day, He prompted me to check my body to see if it was still there. I did so and realized that it had disappeared! God had not forgotten the Word which I had confessed in faith.

A mother and daughter, who had been listening to my sermon tapes, began to believe that as the righteousness of God in Christ, they attracted the blessings of God. At that time, the mother had entered her name in a number of lucky draw contests. Together, they believed for the grand prize of one of these contests, which was a S$470,000 private apartment.

Soon after, the mother won two microwave ovens, a rice cooker and a S$5,000 wristwatch. In the excitement of winning those prizes, they completely forgot about the grand prize. But God did not forget what they had believed Him for. Some time later, they received news that the mother was the winner of the private apartment!

Maybe you shared God’s Word with a troubled friend a few years ago. You bump into him one day and he tells you, “Remember that day? You said something which transformed my life!” Your mind draws a blank because you have forgotten what you said. But God did not forget. He remembered what you said that day in faith.

You see, if the words you confess in faith for yourself or over your loved ones are God’s own words, He says, “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Because what is promised to you is God’s Word, you will see the manifestation of His promise. He will certainly watch over His Word to perform it! (Numbers 23:19)




© Copyright Joseph Prince, 2006. All rights reserved.
No part of this document or any related files may be modified, adapted, reproduced,
distributed and/or converted in any form and by any means (electronic, photocopying
or otherwise) without express written consent of the copyright holder.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the New King James Version ®.
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2006–2012 New Creation Church


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...