Saturday, January 7, 2017

Protected and Guided by God

This is why I strongly suggest you listen to Jesus-filled teachings that remind you of God's promises of protection and wisdom everyday.

Come boldy to His words.

Use it in your daily undertakings.

It is amazing when it comes to you handy in times of need.




Malaria-Like Symptoms Went Away Overnight, Protected From Wrongful Arrest

Pastor Prince, when I started experiencing malaria-like symptoms in my body, I was gripped by fear as my examinations were just around the corner.

Then I remembered your daily devotional in my email titled, Quench The Enemy’s Fiery Darts. It taught me the importance of praying in the Spirit and how it has power to quench the enemy’s fiery attacks.

As such, I began to pray in tongues and went to bed even though the symptoms were still there. The next morning, I woke up completely healed!

I would like to share another testimony. Before travelling alone on a bus to another state where I had never been to before, I prayed for the Lord’s guidance and protection.

Upon arriving at my destination, a group of police officers began interrogating me. When I asked what I had done, they did not give me any answer. They even went through my phone and it looked like I was going to be arrested.

I said under my breath, “Father, protect me,” and the police officers left me alone! Later, I was told that the area was a hideout for cyber criminals.

Pastor Prince, if not for your teachings on God’s protection that I listen to on my phone, I might not have prayed and I could have been arrested for something that I knew nothing about. You’re indeed a wonderful preacher who has blessed me. Thank you.

The writer has requested to remain anonymous | Nigeria

Source:
Joseh Prince phone app ( install it for free!)

- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...