Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fight Your Way To Remain At Rest!

Guess what,
I am back to taking meds.
Yes.




My hyperthyroidism has come back and suddenly have felt all the symptoms. I lost weight and my friends and loved ones are so worried. So, I have no choice but to listen.

Nonbelievers could say,
" Look at your God. You're so silly to believed that He can heal!
Tsk. Poor you. Wake up!"


I say, "Just shut up devil!"

Hahah!

You see.

Whatever you see in me are just
physical symptoms.
It shall pass!

I am healed!

God says, by Jesus stripes I am healed! So be it.

-----
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5

------

This little bit of pain and palpitation is temporary.

As Christ is, and so I am in this world!
------
"Even as He is, so are we in this world."

—1 John 4:17.

--------

Jesus was never sick while He was on earth...

And so I am be in this world!

--------

I have an awesome God.
And I know He is restoring my health somewhere.

As a Believer, things like these
will happen to you.
But don't fret.

He keeps reminding us that He is always there.
Want some proof?

Here goes...

"In those days when you pray, I will listen."
- Jeremiah 29:12


Can you feel the weight of those words??

Wow!!!

Yes. Keep on praying, my Beloved. Nothi

Me?
I talked it out to Him. I talk about this and that and even ask Him what's happening.
You can try it too. It makes alot of difference.

When I went to the doctor,
Fear dominated me..
But He promised,

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Now I can truly Rest in Him
because I know He is taking care of my battle.

Fight your way to remain at rest my friend. That's our only battle!

Thank you Abba, Father!

Halleluyaaaaaah!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Yishun Avenue 6,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...