Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My God is taking are of me!

You know what.

I am in this stage of really wanting to succeed and have something forward to look unto.

Recently, as I was browsing my facebook and saw some of my college friends bought a new house, cars ,etc. There was part of me that got insecure or "envy"
and thought, "When will I have my own Lord? I'm not getting any younger anymore.."

I know Jesus doesn't encourage us to be envy. But hey, I am just human. Sometimes I could feel
these kind of perks every now and then.
(Thank you Jesus for you are my Saviour! )

Who doesn't want to have their own dream house, car, and a very convenient living, right?

Well, This has been me lately.
Geeeeeeeessh!

Of course,

I talked to Jesus about it and
here's the conversation.

"Jesus, aside from my hyperthyroidism symptoms, you know what? I am really ok. I dont suffer from migraines, giddiness, got sick with flu or fever, cough anymore for years! So this alone, I can tell that You are really taking good care of me. I really appreciate that. :)

Yes, I shifted career from a video editor to graphic designer and now a Real Estate agent.

For what?

For achievements?

For money?

Mmmm... I am really not comfortable about getting those stuffs anymore. All I need is for me, my loved ones and family to be HEALTHY. If we are healthy, the rest will follow but please
lead me.

That "money" thing. I really dont want to be slaved by it anymore. Like for years, I really need to work hard just to get it but in the end, I lost time with my family and friends.
You know what I mean right?

I know the world needs money. Tons of it. But I am Your child, right? You know me more than anyone else what I need so please keep me in that path. "

That was last night.
And today, this morning I was prompted to check one of my iPhone Christian apps for daily words.

And guess what He says,





Woooooooow!

Hahah!

Right on Lord!

I shall be free from it!

Halleluyaaaaah!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tuas Bay Walk,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...