Thursday, September 23, 2010

I was listening to this Audiobook
titled "Above Life's Turmoil" by Allen, James












Just for curiosity , Thinking that it's a self-help book, I've listened.

It says

"The turmoil of the world we cannot avoid, but the disturbances of mind we can overcome.

The duties and difficulties of life claim our attention, but we can rise above all anxiety concerning them.

Surrounded by noise, we can yet have quiet mind; involved in responsibilities, the heart can be at rest; in the midst of strife, we can know the abiding peace."

That's so true!

And guess what?

I am soooooo glad Jesus is in me!
Because Jesus is my Peace.

That Peace Jesus gives to me is unexplainable.
Whenever I am down, that Peace
shakes me up that I couldn't even believe it myself, I just end up shrugging my shoulders with a smile.

You know, no matter what your circumstances are right now.
Just keep it going with Jesus as your bestfriend, healer, protector, Savior.

He doesn't promise a smooth flight in between but
He surely can keep you in safe grounds.

I am here, typing this out to blog and share it with you.

I don't blog this out right now because I'm feeling so happy about something wonderful or awesome that just happened.

No. In fact, I woke up hungry a lil bit and surprised at our dog because she bit my graphics pen.
I scolded her of course.

But can you see my point?

I feel joyful. I feel peace.

My joy , unlike "happiness" lasts longer and I know this is forever no matter what.

I start to appreciate the sounds of the train. Buses. And just the fresh air that I breathe.

***smiles.

I can't explain much on how Jesus does it.
I just say it's,

A M A Z I N G!

Thank you Jesus for clearing my thoughts and directing it to You.

With You,
Even I don't have that Dream car that I wished for yet, ( heheh)

I still stand in Victory!

Because You are my Victory!

Halleluyaaaah!!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...