Monday, May 29, 2017

See Jesus’ Grace and He Sees Your Faith by Joseph Prince

It is not about your faith ,
it is all about seeing Jesus.



See Jesus’ Grace and He Sees Your Faith

“I don’t think I have enough faith to be healed.”

My friend, it’s not for you to see how much faith you have. That’s God’s department. All you need to do is simply see how gracious God is toward you.

The woman with the issue of blood didn’t go around saying, “I must have faith. I must have faith...” No, she wasn’t conscious of her faith (or lack of it). She was conscious of Jesus and His goodness. How? She heard about Jesus. She must have heard all about His kindness toward the sick and oppressed, and how He healed and delivered them ALL.

She simply saw Jesus in His grace, and Jesus saw her faith and affirmed it—“Daughter, your faith has made you well.” Beloved, just focus on Jesus’ grace. See how He healed ALL without qualification and keep hearing of His goodness!

- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...