Saturday, June 3, 2017

#JesusCalling: When You are Afraid




When You Are Afraid

Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love takes away fear.

—1 John 4:18 (ICB)

I want to be the Center of your life. When you focus on Me, My Peace chases away your fears and worries.

I know . . . everyone is afraid sometimes. I am not saying that you will never be afraid. What I am saying is that you never have to face your fears alone. I am always with you, and My Strength is always there for you. I will never leave you.

But fear is a sneaky thing. Just when you think you’ve gotten it out of your life, it will creep up behind and whisper in your ear: You’re all alone. But remember My words: I am always with you.

Thank Me for My Presence, and trust Me; this will protect you from fear. Spend time in the Light of My Love, while I bless you with My Peace.

2 Thessalonians 3:16

- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...