Friday, June 2, 2017

#MyChristianDiary 100: When Holy Spirit Becomes Your Buddy


I went to ikea alone today.

That's where me , my friends and ex used to hangout together.

I thought if I reach there, I'd go on a sentimental mode remembering those times,
and reminisce the moments , but surprisingly, it was the opposite.

Went there with a light heart, enjoying ikea's innovative creations and admiring the new designs.

Explored it for more than an hour, and just bought what I needed.

I paid my stuff and walked my way home,
blogging this with a smile😁😁😁

Thank You Holy Spirit for staying with me.

Now I don't feel so alone and scared anymore.

I have moved on.

Although sometimes fears of the future strike in,

Amazingly, it just melts down away, effortlessly immediately.

It is not easy to be alone especially when you became so dependent with others.

But as the Bible says,

"you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. "
I so believe in that verse and I shall walk with that verse. :)


This is truly what Victory means in Jesus!

Halleluyaaaah!!!!



- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

My Life With Jesus...